At Lagasse Branch Bell + Kinkead, our attorneys have extensive experience defending all types of general liability claims, including wrongful death cases, catastrophic accidents, premises liability claims, and product liability claims.
We represent companies from a number of different industries, including construction companies (construction managers, developers, general contractors), educational institutions, product manufacturers/designers/distributors, property owner/management companies (including national real estate investment trusts), restaurants/retail/hospitality, sports/entertainment/recreation, trucking and transportation, utility companies, and public entities.
Our personal injury and wrongful death cases arise from a wide array of circumstances, including:
- Electrical shock incidents
- Construction site accidents
- Heavy machinery operation
- Automobile, tractor/trailer, multi-passenger vehicle accidents
- Exposure to chemicals (including mold)
- Intentional torts (fraud/misrepresentation, assault and battery, false imprisonment, etc.)
- Dangerous conditions (inadequate security, slip and falls, etc.)
- Premises liability (fires, criminal activities, serious dog bites)
- Product liability
As with our representation of all clients, we are both practical and aggressive in our litigation approach.