- Obtained a demurrer without leave to amend in action alleging housing discrimination.
- After successfully evicting a defaulting tenant for our landlord client, our office assisted the Orange County District Attorney with prosecuting and obtaining restitution for landlords from serially defaulting tenants who make false representations to multiple landlords.
- Filed amicus brief with the California Court of Appeal on behalf of homeowner associations in Los Angeles in a dispute over the legality of petitioners erection of digital billboards throughout the City, which resulted in a published opinion confirming that erection of the billboards was illegal pursuant to a private settlement agreement between petitioners and the City and further directing that the permits for the billboards be revoked and the billboards be taken down.
- Forced an immediate and favorable settlement on behalf of a real estate broker and sales agents of alleged fraudulent real estate transaction after deposing plaintiff and filing a motion for summary judgment in Orange County Superior Court.
- Prevailed on anti-SLAPP motion in San Diego Superior Court, resulting in dismissal of case and award of fees and costs for client.
- Successfully narrowed and defended claims of homeowner against Orange County HOA, resulting in nuisance value settlement of claims.