Employment – Business/Trade Secret/Unfair Competition
- Defeated an anti-SLAPP motion when the court found a high probability of success on our client’s defamation claim against plaintiff.
- Prevailed on motion for summary judgment in San Diego Superior Court on business/employment dispute, eliminating all causes of action, including multiple claims of breach of written, oral, and implied contracts, fraudulent and negligent inducement, and conversion.
- Obtained full defense verdict for national client after two week federal (Southern District) jury trial involving claims of wrongful termination and breach of contract.
- Prevailed on anti-SLAPP motion in San Diego Superior Court, resulting in dismissal of case and award of fees and costs for client.
- Obtained permanent injunction against former employees and their new employer in trade secret/misappropriation action.
- Obtained summary judgment in Visalia County Superior Court in a wrongful termination/breach of contract matter.